How To Connect The MAG250 Using WiFi Connection?
We have prepared a quick reference guide for you that explains in detail how to connect your STB via WiFi to the Internet using the recommended WiFi dongle.
Tenda W311U+ is a WiFi dongle from Tenda that works good with MAG devices.
Tenda W311U+ WiFi dongle
Step By Step Instruction How To Connect WiFi To Your MAG STB
- When first time starting MAG250 and no WiFi connection is configured, please wait for couple of minutes until message “Page loading error” occurs on TV.
- Press blue (F4) button on the remote control of MAG250 and wait until “System settings” window opens. Select “Network” and press OK.
- On appeared window “Network settings”, select “Wireless (Wi-Fi)” and press OK.
- On “Network configuration/Wireless “ window select “Auto (DHCP)” and press OK.
- Now select “Scan” and press OK.
- Select your home wireless network from appeared list and press OK
- Enter the password of your wireless network on “Key or Passphrase “ field. For this press “keyboard” button, enter password, once more “keyboard” button and then press OK
- Wait for about 15s, and then check if MAG250 connected to your WiFi network: On “System settings” menu select “Network INFO” and press OK.
- On “Network Information” window select “Wireless (WiFi)” and press OK.
- If all data was entered properly, you should see “Link Status: Up ”If it says “Link Status: Down” check if you entered your password correctly (start all over from step 5)
- If WiFi connection was established correctly, press ”Exit” button twice and player application will start.